The October Rebellion is fast approaching – just one week to go! The Faith Bridge is a space for all of us to fill with an abundance of holy hope. We would love for you to bring your wild and inspired creativity. It’s down to us all to show the world that Christians are here to take a stand this climate emergency.
What should you bring?
- Plants: we’re going to make a beautiful prayer garden on the bridge. But it will only happen if we bring the plants with us.
- Something beautiful: we’ll let your creativity dream up what this might be. Lets make the space a paradise.
- Umbrella: now the optimists among us might think that God is just emptying the clouds with these recent rain storms, all ready to bring sunshine for the rebellion – but better to be safe than sorry eh? Feel free to turn your umbrella into a placard by adding a slogan or an XR symbol to the top.
- A tent: if you’re staying on the bridge overnight to help hold it, make sure you bring a tent.
There are also some fundmental basic things which are really really needed for the bridge. Please please do get in touch if you can provide:
- Hay bales
- Wooden pallets
- Solar powered garden and fairy lights.
- Mics and PA system
The bridge needs you to make it happen! See you on the 7th, more on Facebook.