CCA has a growing number of regional groups, including some international affiliates. You may want to join a local group – or form one if there isn’t one near you.
We are so thankful to everyone who sets up a new CCA group. Here is our document to support this process and outline our principles as a movement (Supporting CCA groups document). If you are interesting in setting up a group near you and would like support in doing this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the contact details of regional contacts.
- Brighton: Facebook
- Bristol: email@example.com / Facebook
- Birmingham: Facebook page
- Calderdale: CCACalderdale@gmail.com
- Cambridge: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardiff: Facebook group
- Devon: email@example.com
- Edinburgh: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leeds: email@example.com
- London: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manchester: email@example.com / Facebook
- Plymouth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salford: email@example.com
- Sheffield: CCASheffield@gmail.com
- Belgium: firstname.lastname@example.org / Facebook / Website
- Australia: Facebook
- Switzerland: Facebook / Website / email@example.com
- Germany: Facebook
Many of these groups are very new, so full contact details will follow.