CCA has a growing number of regional groups, including some international affiliates. You may want to join a local group – or form one if there isn’t one near you.
We are so thankful to everyone who sets up a new CCA group. Here is our document to support this process and outline our principles as a movement (Supporting CCA groups document). If you are interesting in setting up a group near you and would like support in doing this please contact email@example.com
Here are the contact details of regional contacts.
- Brighton: Facebook
- Bristol: firstname.lastname@example.org / Facebook
- Birmingham: email@example.com / Facebook page
- Cambridge: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardiff: Facebook group
- Devon: email@example.com
- East Midlands: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edinburgh: email@example.com
- Leeds: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: email@example.com
- Manchester: firstname.lastname@example.org / Facebook
- North East: email@example.com
- Plymouth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rochdale: email@example.com / Facebook
- Salford: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheffield: CCASheffield@gmail.com
- Belgium: email@example.com / Facebook / Website
- Australia: Facebook
- Switzerland: Facebook / Website / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germany: Facebook
Many of these groups are very new, so full contact details will follow.