We want to be able to support your own climate action and Christian witness. There will be more resources coming soon – let us know what would be useful. In the meantime, here are some starting points.
As CCA has played a role in Extinction Rebellion, we have been able to reflect on the specific contribution that Christians can make.
- What can Christians offer to climate activists?
- What can Christians learn from Extinction Rebellion?
When taking action, we often use liturgies, prayers, declarations or litanies that can be read or performed. Here are some of them:
- Litany for the Earth (used at the New Reformation action)
- Breaking the engagement – a sketch about the church and fossil fuels
- Happy Birthday Paris talks – a liturgy
- The Joy in Enough Confession – a confession of our complicity in consumerism and climate change.