Christian Climate Action is a grass-roots movement. This means that anyone involved is invited to organise a protest or a vigil and make it happen – as long as it follows our principles and values.
PLAN AN ACTION YOURSELF
If you have an idea for a protest, action or vigil and want help in making it a reality. here are some aspects that might help:
- See some examples of actions we have undertaken previously.
- Know that you can contact us for guidance or to ask questions.
- There is a whole host of online training available, to get you skilled up in aspects such as action planning.
- We have a range of different resources, such as flyers, banners and t-shirts, that you can request.
- We are about to start running bi-monthly action support sessions on zoom, where you can chat through any upcoming actions you are planning.
If you’re planning an action, please do contact us, so that we can share it on the CCA website and social media. We may also be able to help with getting your action in the press.
JOIN IN WITH AN UPCOMING ACTION
If you would like to join in with an action which is already planned, you can find a list of upcoming protests or vigils by either looking on the events page or by subscribing to our newsletter.
TAKING ARRESTABLE ACTION
A number of the actions which members of CCA carry out are considered ‘more arrestable actions’, because there is an increased risk that those taking part will be arrested. These actions cannot be advertised on this website. If you would like to be involved in a more arrestable action, please contact us.
TAKE ACTION WITH YOUR LOCAL GROUP
A number of the actions which happen in CCA are organised by CCA local and regional groups and are not advertised ahead of time. If there is a local group near you, joining one of these is a great way to get involved. If there isn’t a local group near you and you’d like there to be – contact our local group coordinators at email@example.com